Current Research Projects
Attention Modeling and Tracking
- Shared attention modeling
- Attentional Push techniques
- Attention tracking in 3D imagery
- Task Inference from eye movements
- Modeling the task dependence of attention
Generation and Analysis of Cinematic Imagery
- Generation of high quality 3D surround video
- Viewer attention control in surround displays
- Detection of defects in stereo imagery for 3D cinema
Spectral Modeling and Color Vision
- Personalized display techniques.
- Optimizing color displays at low light levels.
- Color appearance models for mesopic conditions.
- Color perception as spectral modeling.
Augmented Reality and Video Surveillance
- Deep learning methods for gender classification and facial trait estimation.
- Statistical methods for gender classification and head pose estimation.
- Analysis of traffic video for Urban Planning applications.