Next: Awards and Honourable
Previous: Personnel Changes
- Prof. Manfred Husty, a visiting professor from Loeben, Austria,
returned to the Institute of Mathematics and Applied Geometry at the
University of Loeben. He will continue his collaboration with
CIM as an associate member of the Centre.
- Dr. Fengfeng Xi left CIM June 25th to join the University of
Waterloo where he will work as an NSERC postdoctoral fellow.
- Dr. Andres Kecskemethy, Assistant Professor at the Gerhard
Mercator University of Duisberg, visited CIM for one year.
- Dr. Brahim Bouzouia, of the Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
Laboratory in Algeria's Centre de développement des technologies
avancées, arrived at CIM in July for a six month visit, under the
auspices of the Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada.
- Dr. Bao Yin Wang, a visiting professor from Xian, China, arrived
in October and will remain at CIM for one year.
- Prof. Roland Malhamé from the Dépt. de Génie Electrique, Ecole
Polytechnique, Montreal, is spending half of a sabbatical with Peter
Caines of the Systems and Control Group. They are working on hybrid
- Dr. Rosario Sinatra, from the Instituto di Macchine of the
Università di Catania in Italy, visited the Centre for six months
and worked with Profs. Angeles and Zsombor-Murray.
Mon Nov 13 10:43:02 EST 1995